Sunday, April 29, 2007

4-29-07

My last House Meeting. It has arrived. I've been trying to think of what I will say to the underclassmen, and I think it should go well. Mostly some observations on how to help on an individual basis. I'll try not to get too sentimental. We have bowling afterwards, which should be fun.

I spent most of the day studying for Personal Finance. Joanna and I had a video chat while studying, which worked out well. She had a bunch of good questions, which we both benefited from. I'll just do a little more studying tonight and I should be all set. Not too worried. The Professor knows me.

Dinner at the Sole was great. Joanna and I both had:

"BACON AND SCALLOP STUFFED TROUT
Trout fillet rolled and baked with a scallop and bacon stuffing. Topped with an almond cilantro pesto. Served over rice and mixed vegetables."

The trout was very good. The scallops were decent. The sauce was great. Not too expensive, either. Not cheap, but not outrageous. Their web site says they are one of America's top 10 seafood restaurants. Great place to eat. I highly recommend it.

Sox won today. Took two out of three in the series, making it five out of the first six games against the Yankees this season. Good run so far. Hopefully they will keep this up. I'll be attending the game against the Tigers on May 14th. That should be a treat. Can't wait.

Today is "Riot Day," by the way. 15 years ago today, the LA Riots began. I like to "celebrate" it every year by remembering how bad an event it was. More of an awareness thing. Don't go crazy.

No comments: