Friday, April 20, 2007

4-20-07

Great, great weather outside. 60 degrees and sunny! I just set up a tee time at Bedrock, so that should be fun.

I had an interview with Emily Perlow today, head of Greek Life. It went pretty well. Pretty interesting story there.

Yankees vs. Red Sox tonight, first edition of 2007. It's always exciting, but for some reason it doesn't feel quite the same this year. The Yankees' pitching rotation is so screwed up because of injuries that it doesn't feel like the Yankees. I'll still watch the game, though.

Well, the stir-fry chicken turned out OK last night. I forgot a couple ingredients, so it wasn't quite the same. I also made WAY too much food. Almost got sick. Good thing I had a volleyball game last night to help digest. Also good was the fact that it was our easiest game of the year. They were so bad...

Joanna and I went to Brew City last night for a couple drinks. Really good time. She was in a great mood, which I always like. Tonight we're making bay scallops. I'm thinking of trying a deep fry recipe. I need to pick up some flour.

Golf time.

No comments: