Saturday, April 14, 2007

4-14-07


Foam Party was last night. I have to say, I was very, very impressed at Kappmeyer's work with the foam machines. We tried out a new system this year, and it went off marvelously. Here's a picture Goon took of the foam test. Pretty amazing. Joanna and I didn't stick around for too long, but we had fun in the foam.

Tonight is our Spring Formal, which I think should go well. Joanna is up at her place for her grandmother's birthday. Her President's Review over at Holy Cross went well yesterday. She got her orders! Communications Officer. Pretty neat stuff.

Today is April Adrenaline, with a bunch of stuff the House is doing up on campus. Greek games and the like. Not sure how well we're going to do, but it should be an interesting time. Free food, either way.

Apple has another new "Get a Mac" ad, called "Stuffed." Pretty clever.

Well, I'm gonna head up to see what's going on.

No comments: