Saturday, April 21, 2007

4-21-07

What a win for the Sox last night! I thought it was pretty much over. Four runs down and Rivera coming in. What a game. What a game.

Very nice day outside today. I went to the gym in the morning and we had our Grad. Appreciation Day, which is going fine. Right now I'm getting ready for Joanna's ROTC Cotillion, which we are currently late for. Not to worry, Joanna spent the entire day taking the FE. Ouch.

Fortunately, I've spent too much time outside today to look at the news or anything like that. I played a little game of softball with a few grads and a bunch of WPI sophomores. Fun time. It's nice to be able to play little pick-up games like that. Interesting to see WPI students doing that, too. Good kids.

Well, time to head over the the Crowne Plaza for this shin-dig. Hopefully it will be fun.

Interesting video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=oP59tQf_njc

No comments: