Wednesday, April 18, 2007

4-18-07

Another rainy day. So lame. I've been waiting to golf for over a month now. Pretty frustrating.

Joanna and I went to a test review for Personal Finance. It was OK, but it was hard to figure out what questions we got wrong. I saw about seven or eight that I wasn't sure about. He explained the answers, so at least if he asks them again on the third test, I might remember.

Not a whole lot going on today. Softball class was canceled because of rain and because the gym was being used for the open house. Not too bad. We've been playing inside the past few classes. Gets pretty old.

I just saw something on TV about an electric bike. It has a motor that helps you out with pedaling. How lazy is that? Sure, it's a neat concept, but for $1500, is it worth it? I'm not so sure. It looks like a regular bike. That reminds me, I haven't ridden my bike for a while. I hope it's still downstairs... Haven't seen it for months...


The TED conference, held annually in Monterey, California, has posted a whole bunch of videos on their website. Check it out. Really neat stuff.

Matsuzaka had another good start turn sour because of lack of run support. He had one bad inning, gave up two runs, gets the loss. The really unfortunate part is people who don't follow baseball will say "1-2 record, what a bust!" Two runs ought to win you a game any day. Too bad.

Time to get organized and to get to the gym. See you tomorrow.

No comments: