Friday, April 27, 2007

4-27-07

I am sitting in the Campus Centre right now table-sitting for Habitat for Humanity. Instead of trying to hound people down for donations, I have set up a clever rouse to gather money from graduating Order of Omega members. I currently have all the graduation cords, and I've told people to stop by to get them. So far: one victim. Not looking too good. I hear an accordion to my right, though. That's always a good thing.

The presentation went better than expected today in OBC 4300, though we weren't quite as clever as other groups. One group did a news-cast, another did Jeopardy, and the other did a coffee-shop discussion. I thought ours was the most in depth and personal. At least, that's what I'm sticking with.

I'm not sure what else I'll be doing today, but it should be fun. Joanna's mother is coming down, so that should be interesting.

Matsuzaka tonight! First game in Yankee Stadium. The Yankees' pitching staff is getting healthy, which is not a good thing. At least the Sox have taken some advantage of the poor run the Yankees have had as of late.

I saw a pretty funny video yesterday of Jack Black. Great rendition if "Kiss from a Rose." I like how they had Seal show up, but I'll still never watch American Idol.

No golf today due to rain. Shitty. Oh well. Only two class days left!

No comments: