Friday, June 1, 2007

6-1-07

June has arrived!

We finally found out when Joanna is shipping out: tomorrow at 11:30AM from Manchester Airport. We found out... this morning, about 24 hours in advance. We pulled a small prank on her parents and told them it was 7:00PM today from Hartford (a 2 hour drive). Funny stuff.

Not much going on today. Mostly packing. It's thundering and raining right now. Pretty neat. Actually, it's just thundering. Strange...

Most of what I've done today has been technical stuff. For instance, my biggest job was to transfer over Joanna's iTunes library from her old desktop to her Macbook Pro. That's something I haven't really done before. I'll probably need to go back and fix up my iTunes library, but I'm pretty sure the way I did it was close enough. Perhaps I missed a few songs here and there, but it's not too bad. I'm going to set up my old desktop downstairs as an extra computer, anyway. I also need to reconfigure the two printers at home to be network printers. Man, what a nerd I've become, again.

Sox-Yankees tonight. I'm gonna go sit out on the porch.

No comments: