Sunday, June 10, 2007

6-10-07


Last day of freedom before the career starts. I guess I'm a little nervous, but I'm ready. It's been nice.

Today was a big cleaning day. I put more stuff up in the attic from my room, finished cleaning my closet, and even cleaned up downstairs with my mom and set up my old desktop PC as a second family computer. Fancy. It's like a little office down there now. A picture of it is on the right. The picture on the left hand side is of the new kitchen lights. Nice, eh.

I just got back from a trip to Home Depot and Best Buy. We're putting in my old head board behind my bed. It should make it look a little nicer, and I won't bang against my Ted Williams poster as often.

The Canny family went to see Ocean's 13 last night. I have to say, it was surprisingly good. Much better than the second one, but I can't say it was up to the scale of the first. It was a bit more predictable and transparent. The end of the first one was great. This one was nice, too, but not as much of a shock. Overall, I think it deserves the rating it's been given: 3.5 out of 5.

Well, I'm going to get my stuff together, then grab some dinner.

No comments: