Tuesday, June 12, 2007

6-12-07

Day 2 was a little slower, but not by much. I spent most of the morning in a big meeting with big time people. Pretty boring, but somewhat educational. I also got a lot of work done, which was good. It went by pretty quickly. I ate lunch at a place called Stella's across the street. I also got invited on a whitewater rafting trip some time in August. I'm thinking about going.

Bartl finally got his housing situation squared away. That's a relief. He'll be living in Derby, on a monthly rent. Not too shabby. It's not that bad a commute, either. Basically right down Route 110. I'm meeting up with him on Saturday.

After work I went to IKEA to pick up a shelf and a desk lamp. I walked away with: a desk lamp, a shelf, a tea injector, and an espresso maker. Thanks to the Bridges for their gift certificate. I still have some money left over on it. Some day I'll return.

I'm thinking about buying a Dwight Schrute bobblehead for my desk at work. Any thoughts?

Starting to get into the swing of things. I feel better today.

No comments: