Sunday, June 24, 2007

6-24-07

First weekend of summer, and you'd have to tell me it was late June before I realized it. It feels more like April outside. Quite cool, but quite nice.

Joanna seems to be doing well on her ship. She sent some cool pictures of the Red Sox visit, too. Pretty impressive stuff. Needless to say, I'm unfathomably proud of her. She's doing so great. She's on watch for 5 hours, or she's working on some other stuff that she doesn't even need to be part of (well, she was THROWN into it for a few minutes). All in her first month. Just amazing.

Megan's party went pretty well yesterday. A good number of family and friends showed up, but not too many people. Pretty nice. Today is a lazy day. I'm going to run out in a bit to get a haircut. Other than that, just relaxing. I still need to finish putting up my shelf. Hopefully that won't take too long.

Outside!

No comments: