Monday, May 21, 2007

5-21-07

Beautiful day outside. I tried to take advantage of the weather. Looks like tomorrow should be nice too. I'm heading back up north, so I'll see plenty of the outdoors, I hope.

Another semi-productive day, so to speak. My goal is to have my room completely re-done by the start of work: June 11th. Not a huge goal. Just something to aim for. My biggest goal is to spend some quality time with my girl before she ships off. June 2nd...

I've been too lazy to dig out my shorts when I've gone to the gym the last two days, so I've worn nylon athletic pants. Today, I paid for it. The gym was a bit crowded and unusually warm, and I was sweating like a whore in church. Christ. My legs are killing me.

I'm listening to Abbey Road right now. Man, today's music sucks.

Dinner time.

No comments: