Tuesday, May 15, 2007

5-14-07 (late)

What a day yesterday. Despite a little upset stomach after Fire and Ice, I had an awesome time. We got into Boston at around 1:30PM, and were given until 4:00PM to walk about. Joanna and I walked down to the Prudential Center and around Back Bay. The food was good. People got a little too rowdy for my taste, at least for a restaurant setting. Real classy, SAE. True Gentlemen.

The game was awesome. I haven't been to a game at Fenway when they've won since... well since I was a kid. I've been to (about) 6 or 7 games there in college, and they've never won, until yesterday. In my last week as a college student in Massachusetts, they won. And they won pretty big, 7-1 against a good Tigers team. Matsuzaka pitched a complete game, one earned run. First complete game in the United States, and I was there. Incredible. Joanna had a great time, too. The bus ride home wasn't too bad.

My mother will be here in a few minutes to help me move my stuff out of the room. It'll be bare bones from here on out.

No comments: