Wednesday, May 2, 2007

5-2-07

Nothing says celebration like a few margaritas, or several. Let's just say it was a good night, not so good morning. I just ate lunch, which should help. I need to take a nap.

I don't consider myself a big follower of TV shows, but I've found that, I've been lying to myself. I'm not an avid fan of any one show, but I do watch South Park, The Office, and 24 pretty regularly. Weekly shows, only. I watch House and Scrubs from time to time, but not all the time.

I've added a "Shared Items" section on the right margin. It makes it easier for me to share stuff from Google Reader without: a) having to mention it in my blog entry and b) having to update my blog or wait until the next day. Timing matters. Either way, check out this cool optical illusion.

Papelbon blew his first save of the season last night. Too bad. They lost. Bad loss, but oh well. I had fun, anyway.

Joanna had an early morning today. She's a tough one. Had a few immunizations done down in Newport. I'm not jealous.

Nap time.

No comments: