Saturday, September 27, 2008

Follow-up: Sox-Yankees Game (postponed...)

Alas, the game was postponed until tomorrow night at 7:35PM. I'm seriously debating going to the make-up. These are my concerns:

  1. It's a meaningless game, and star players might not even play.
  2. It's a 3+ hour trip (including drive and train rides)
  3. I'd be getting home no earlier than 2:00AM Monday morning if the game is played in a relatively normal length of time (and isn't delayed)
  4. It's supposed to rain again tomorrow.

So, with that, I will watch the weather and make the call by 2:00PM tomorrow. Most of the reason why I wanted to go to today's game was to take my dad to Fenway, and he's not planning on going back up tomorrow, so that's the #5 reason against going. Oh well, it was still a pretty good trip.

No comments: