Saturday, September 27, 2008

9-27-08: Sox-Yankees Game (hopefully)

I was lucky enough to come across a pair of tickets to this afternoon's Red Sox vs. Yankees game up at Fenway. They weren't cheap, but it's always great to see a game there. I'm taking my dad, who had seen at least one game in Fenway from the early 1960's up through 2006. Last year he couldn't even find tickets because so many games were sold out. Part of me sort of wants to see them lose a bit again just so I can see a game!

The biggest concern today is obviously the weather. It has rained quite a bit in the last 24 hours, and they barely got in last night's game. Hopefully they'll find a window to get a game in today. Worst comes to worst, we at least get to spend an afternoon and evening in Boston. My family's from there, and it's always nice to go back. Maybe we'll eat at Fire and Ice. Delicious.

No comments: