Sunday, September 28, 2008

9-28-08: Decision Time...

I'm still debating going to tonight's game. The weather forecast is a bit more promising than it was yesterday, but it's still not a guarantee. I still have a few hours to make the final decision, but as of now it's still sadly a no.

According to Extra Bases - The Red Sox Blog on, the forecast calls for the weather to clear up a bit within the next couple of hours and conditions should be pleasant tonight. I haven't seen a game at Fenway this year, and I spent quite a bit on tickets, but I'm really debating whether or not it's worth the overall cost.

I'll make my decision by 2:30PM.

No comments: