Wednesday, July 4, 2007

7-4-07

DAY OFF! Can't complain. My plans for today involve a bit of nothing followed by a little bit of... nothing. I can't say my job is quite as intense as Joanna's, so I won't say too much.

The Tottenham Hotspur jersey looks pretty awesome. I know, my smile is goofy, but the jersey looks damn good. I like how I was able to customize it. Right now I'm looking on fanchants.com for some good Spurs chants. Funny stuff. I can't wait for the day I can walk into White Hart Lane, their home stadium, with my jersey, able to watch a game. By then I'm sure the jersey will be a bit older, but who cares.

Sam's party was pretty fun last night. His house is amazing. For five young professionals, it's a really sweet deal. There's too much space, so much that they dedicated one room as a "crash room."
It's big enough for three people to live in comfortably. One of the housemates, "Mick," who I met last year, grabbed the master bedroom quite cleverly. He was the last one in on the deal, and was the make-or-break guy. Since his rent actually increased from his last place, he basically said "To make it worth my while, I get the big room." Smart guy. Going five or six ways on a house is definitely the best deal. Bartl and I both agreed that it might be a good idea to try that in a year or so.

No comments: