Monday, July 2, 2007

7-2-07

I had a much better day at work than I had expected. Having spent most of the day in the lab, it wasn't half bad. I got to meet a couple interns who are good kids. I didn't feel old or young, which is OK I suppose.

I just started watching a hilarious new show on HBO called Flight of the Conchords. It's about a folk song comedy duo from New Zealand called... Flight of the Conchords. It's a real band; the story is fictional. Pretty funny stuff. Very dry, which I like. They have a bunch of little musical bits during the show that are just great. I highly recommend it. Episodes are only 30 minutes, and it's on every Sunday at 10:30PM.

I'm watching the Red Sox game, and I have to say, Jacoby Ellsbury is impressive. In his second game in the MLB, he just stole 2nd base, then took TWO bases on a past ball to score. Amazing speed.

Definitely looking forward to a shortened work week. It'll be nice to have Wednesday off; splits the week right in half. Not a bad deal.

No comments: