Wednesday, April 8, 2009

4-8-09: In North Carolina

I'm in North Carolina for a little under a week, visiting my parents for Easter. They themselves just moved down here a few weeks ago, so things are still a little out of sorts, but good.

On the plane ride from Charlotte (my layover) last night, I sat next to Aidan Heaney, the head coach of the UNCW Men's Soccer squad. Nice guy. Talked some soccer with him, which I'm sure was surprising for him. But it made the 63 minute flight even shorter. Good flights.

Not sure what the plan is for today, but probably going to head over to see the new house being built across town (my parents are renting for the time being until the new place is finished some time in August). I might even get a little golfing and boating in today. Not bad. Ready for vacation.

No comments: