Tuesday, July 28, 2009

7-28-09: Kornheiser Returns to Airwaves

I was very pleased when I read yesterday that Tony Kornheiser will return to the airwaves on September 8th (the day after Labor Day). His show, The Tony Kornheiser Show, is one of my absolute favorites, and I can't wait for a new podcast of his show to pop up in my Google Reader feed. Tony had taken some time off, as he normally does, for his Monday Night Football gig. He normally would come back in the offseason to do his show, but this time around, back in February, Tony said he wouldn't continue his show until his days with MNF were done. Well, after being replaced by Jon Gruden, Tony has free time again.

If you're a working stiff like me, and want some entertainment in your day, do yourself, not Mr. Tony; he's all set, and subscribe to the podcast. You shall not regret it.

Here's a small sample:


No comments: