Friday, November 5, 2010

11-5-10: New Car

Today I purchased a 2010 Subaru Forester Premium. I'm pretty pumped. Got a really good deal on it, too.

It's my first experience buying a car from a non family member. Overall, I think I did OK. I got a good rate (2.99%) on the loan from the dealer and put over half down. I test drove a bunch of cars after doing pretty extensive research online (including Consumer Reports thanks to my mother's subscription). I ended up getting a used 2010 model (6,250 miles, color is "Sage Green"), from Premier Subaru in Branford, CT. Great buying experience from those guys. I'd recommend them to any one looking for a Subaru. I also get $100 if you tell them I sent you. That's "Canny," by the way.


The drive home today was quite exciting.

Here are a couple pictures of the car:



No comments: